Subject: Re: Shadow attribs
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: James Alex Brooks <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lightwave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 17:25:32 -0400 (EDT)

> I was just wondering does SELF, CAST, and RECEIVE SHADOWS are SAVED 
> with the object(s)?
> 
> I mean, I have an object that I want JUST to CAST a shawdow.  When I 
> tried saving the object just that way and load it again 
> SELF, CAST, and RECEIVE SHADOWS are ACTIVE again!  What could I be doing 
> wrong?

AFAIK, only Surface settings are saved with an object, and everything 
else is saved in the scene.  Therefore, everything in the Objects panel 
(Polygon Edges, Morphing, Displacement Maps, Shadow Options, the 
Experimental Cel Look Edges, Polygon Size and Distance Dissolve) are 
saved in the scene file.

At least that's what I've noticed...

-- Joe
--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]